Hire only licensed contractors for your projects.


Looking for a contractor?  Here are three options:

1.  Call the VCE and we'll get you what you need!  Call Mon-Fri, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, 530-343-1981 (Chico) or 530-674-2030 (Yuba City).

2.  Use our Online Membership List on this page.
** To search by Construction Company name:  Use the Keyword search box with any part of the company name.
** To search by additional Company criteria (City, Phone, etc.), click the “Advanced Search” link.
** To search by Specialty:  Use the "Category" drop down box below to access a complete list or scan the partial expanded list below it.  Click on the type of work for a list of our members who specialize in that trade.  Click the member’s name for more info.  ** If you don't recognize a trade name matching the work you want done, you can also use the Keyword search box.  For example: if you do a search for the keyword "driveway", you'll get a list of all our 'Concrete Contractor' members, which is the correct license type/specialty to construct a driveway. 

3.  Let us advertise your job at no charge - and have the contractors call YOU!  Call or drop us an Email and we'll let you know how easy it is.  Small project or large - we'll be sure you get responses.  Call us or Email Teresa: teresa@vceonline.com.

Remember - Use only contractors licensed to do the work you require.  Using unlicensed contractors can leave you holding the bag.  Check the license at the Contractors State License Board (CSLB) website:  www.cslb.ca.gov.  Match the name, check for violations and look for workers' compensation coverage.

Here's a quick video to help you get started selecting a contractor: "Doing it Right: Hiring a Licensed Contractor" by the CSLB.

Please let our members know that you heard about them through Valley Contractors Exchange.
This Directory is not activated. You may have come to this page in error. If you continue having trouble, please contact the site administrator.
Powered by WebLink LocalTM